Saturday, August 20, 2011

Do, Have, How Qs

(Found here)

How do you feel about the person who texted you last? Well, being as how he's my son and he's headed to college in 6.5 days...I sorta like him.

Who was the last person to hold your hand and when? Beast and I held hands yesterday.

Have you ever smoked pot? Nope.

Do you think you are an argumentative person? Uhm, yeah. Fuckin' gene pool...{grumble}

Has this weekend been good? Well, hmm, I've had better, but it's only half over, too.

Have you ever had a difficult relationship? In my experience, most relationships have difficulties at some point.

Can you read other people's expressions? To a point.

Are your ears gauged? Nope. Pierced.

Have you ever stayed in a hotel? I have to admit--I've deleted about 10 questions from this meme so far, but I had to leave this one in. Uhm, by the way, yes I have stayed in a few (!!) hotels.

Have you ever played beer pong? Nope.

Have you ever driven without a license? Yes. I don't think I've done it on purpose, though. Mostly it's me forgetting to grab my wallet when I leave the house.

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex? Yup.

What time did you go to sleep last night? The first time was about 8:45. Then again about 4. Then again at about 7. Yeah, a.m. It was a rough night.

When is your birthday? Mid-November.

Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? This shirt in navy.

What color are your eyes? Still hazel.

How tall are you? 172 cm.

How's your heart lately? A little erratic, to be honest.

Are you a forgiving person? Mostly.

Have you ever been around someone who was high? Yes, indeed, I did go to public school, went to college, and work with the public. I am probably in the vicinity of someone high on something almost every day I'm at work.

Ever kissed someone who smokes? Yup. Family, so only cheek kisses, though.

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep? Yeah, I try not to shut it off till I'm actually upright and have my feet on the floor. Otherwise, it's all about the snooze.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.