Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random Dozen

(Link here)

1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
Cream puffs.
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
Of course. Who isn't? I need to let go of the resentment I rediscovered this weekend.
3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
Someone's presence, their actuality.
4. When was the last time you tried something new?
I had a weekend of Something New. Yesterday was pretty much back to normal, though, except for this damn cold.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
I love mysteries, even (some of) the cheesy ones. I'm NOT a fan of straight-up romances or what usually ends up on the bestseller lists.
6. Silver or Gold?
Silver.
7. What makes you sigh?
EVERYdamnthing.
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?
I would claim to be my age. I have never understood the point of lying about this!
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?
Yes. I would break most laws to do either.
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
Reading. Or, I suppose, English. Or Sunday School stuff, since that's what I've had the most experience actually doing.
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?
Tell them that s/he's a friend, and reconsider my friendships with those three. I've done this, by the way.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Mine is a three-way tie of "Quality time"/"Acts of service"/"Physical touch" with "Receiving gifts" being the big loser. I never can seem to make up my mind, even in quizzes!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.