Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Three

45. Favorite color? Blue. And most of the others. Even yellow is growing on me; by the time I'm 90, I should be at the "not disliking" stage.

46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yup. Not for awhile, though. One of the less proud moments of my life actually happened when I slapped someone; it did change my outlook, but at a cost.

47. Is your hair curly? It's wavy/curly. Not tight curls, not really curly, but humidity makes it puffy.

48. What was the last CD you bought? No clue. I'm about to purchase one, though. I'll let you know when I do, k?

49. Do looks matter? Of course.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? If my husband cheated on me, I wouldn't be likely to forgive him in this lifetime. On the other hand, people cheat/cut corners/lapse regularly, so I don't know why I forgive those errors and I wouldn't forgive the other. I dunno--something to think about.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? I stay within my plan most months, so no.

52. Do you like your life right now? Yes. As a matter of fact, I do.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? I'm about to doze off doing this while NASCAR is blaring in the room. I can sleep almost anytime. Except, sometimes, all night.

54. Can you handle the truth? More than likely. I'm not afraid of the truth, if that's what this question means.

55. Do you have good vision? ...yeah....NO!

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate more than that, but there are way more than three that I would prefer to never ever see/hear of again.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not that often.

58. The last person you held hands with? No clue. Two people in my home huddle Friday night, but I don't remember who it was. Rachel, maybe and...Amy? Maddie? I dunno.

59. What are you wearing? Capris, Tshirt, underwear, a barrette, my glasses and some jewelry.

60. What is your favourite animal? Wolf.

61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? Triennium. (I'm a little biased right now)

62. Can you hula hoop? Not anymore. Used to be Queen of the Hoop when I was about 8, though.

63. Do you have a job? I hope so; I intend to show up Tuesday in hopes of that being the fact.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? I bought dinner last night at Tommy's on the way to FIL's apartment. The last non-food...? Books on Weds or Thurs.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. I wouldn't recommend it after the age of 40, but needs must.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

You're right about the colors. Although there is something jarring to me about yellow cars. Maybe when I'm 90 they'll delight me.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Next to lions I love the wolves. I find social animals fascinating. I couldn't forgive a S/O either. Thanks for playing.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.