Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
I Want the Fairy Tale

1. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the knight in shining armor?
One would have to suppose that I would say Beast. One would be right...sometimes.
2. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the evil villain?
One would suppose that I would say something OTHER than a family member, and one would be WRONG in this case.
3. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the loyal, comedic sidekick?
My friends. Or myself. My brother used to be, but he's not as funny anymore. Life does that to us, eh?
4. In the fairy tale of your life, what comes right after "Once upon a time…?"
"...there was a girl..." Duh. It wouldn't likely be "...there was a boy..." now would it??
5. In the fairy tale of your life, who is the fairy godmother?
I don't believe in fairies and I don't have any godparents.

1 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Great answers.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.