Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The Freedom Meme
I hold these truths to be self-blevident! (That’s blog + evident for all you non-blog speakers)

I declare myself to be free from the need to work on work stuff at home (for awhile).

I wish I could free myself of
feeling guilty about just about everything.

I am thankful that
Sparky freed me from trying to be everyone's best friend.

I don't mind paying for
better seats on airplnes but checked luggage should be free.

I am free to make
poor food choices over and over again. In fact, I look forward to it!

If I could choose one freedom I don’t have today it would be
freedom from guilt, in case you missed it before.

In a free and perfect world there would be no
poverty.

I am going to write my Declaration of Independence on a piece of
tin foil. Why? I have no idea.

I wouldn’t mind being taxed on
what I wear but I highly resent being taxed on what I eat.

When I was younger I was free to
run around in the sun all summer but now that I’m older I prefer to limit my chances for skin cancer by staying inside.

I declare myself free from the destructive habit of
gossiping.

I declare myself joyfully addicted to
books!!!

I don’t think the world will ever be totally free of
Teh Stoopud.

With complete abandon, I free fall into
sleeping.

In a hypothetical Superman existence, I would use my power to do good doing
cleanup on the Gulf Coast.

I wickedly use my my power to do evil doing
absolutely nothing. As in, being lazy.

If I weren’t so dependent on
security I could be truly independent about travel.

When I need to free my thoughts from stress and worry, I
get on the internet.

I would like to freely kick
90% of the media in the seat of his/her their hypothetical pants.

I want to
be (legally) allowed to smoke a wee bit of pot every single day and pay no consequences.

I want the freedom to let my silliness run amok also and enjoy
double Dutch every single day.

If I could re-write the Freedom of Information Act I would remove
......... from the public record. [That is NOT what the FOIA is for!! And, as a matter of fact, it was just recently rewritten. Wow, I'm stunned by this question!]

I daily need the freedom to create
order in my part of the world and I don't give a damn what anybody else thinks about it.

If I had the power to throw one person in jail it would be
Fred Phelps.

If I had the power to free one person from bondage of any kind it would be
Aung San Suu Kyi.

If I could "speak truth to power," I would say to the world
that we should trust women.

The 3 most important freedoms I have in my life are:
speech, religion, and assembly.

My favorite freedom song is
Nicole C. Mullen's "Freedom."

3 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

only 90% of the media???

Kwizgiver said...

Thanks for the link to Nicole Mullen's song. That was great.

Cat. said...

I love her. No, seriously, she is musically great, and has the most amazingly gorgeous ARMS....and I don't even swing that way! :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.