Monday, June 14, 2010

Me??

You Are Popular


For as long as you can remember, you've always made friends easily. {insert massive guffaws here!}

You are spontaneous and adventurous. You're happy to go with the flow or shake things up a little bit.

You are charming and smooth. You can make the best of a boring or awkward moment.

You are hilarious and eager to make others laugh.
Things can only be so bad when you are around.
OK, this is so far from my take on my place in the world that I pretty much had to post it. I'm ROFLing still.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.