Sunday, May 2, 2010

you're just so typical i took you for original

(Found here)

Are you friends with the people you were friends with two years ago? Yes.

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? It was probably Beast, but I don't remember for sure. I may have shouted to Sparky in his room on my way to bed--he was still wide awake.

Who was your last incoming call from? I dunno. Beast probably.

Are you busy tomorrow? Yup. Got me a list.

Do your parents really know you? No. Well, maybe now they have a better idea of the lay of the land.

Do you act differently around the person you like? Not anymore. He's around all the time anyway.

Who are you thinking of right now? Michael Oher.

Do you think your wasting your time on the person you like? At this point, I'm pretty unlikely to admit that, yo.

Do you find it in your heart to forgive? I seem to be getting worse at it as time passes. It's disturbing.

Are you one of those people who hate crying in front of others? Nah. I don't do it as much--not nearly!--as I used to though.

Have you ever slept on a couch with a person you liked? What one thing SHOULD you do tomorrow that you've been putting off? I gotta pick up Sparky's letter jacket.

How was your weekend? Aside from work (which really wasn't that bad), it was an amazingly wonderful weekend.

Will you be up before seven am tomorrow? Oh yeah.

Is your hair long enough to put in a ponytail? Yes, which is the point of the hairstyle I have.

What were you doing last night at 11? Getting ready to sleep.

Have you ever chugged a beer? Yuck, no.

Have you ever trusted someone then regretted it? Of course. It is how we learn.

Do you change your Myspace page often? What was that thump I just heard? I'm hoping it was Sparky dropping something upstairs. Or it's something that just broke.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone? No. I'm rowing just as fast as I can from a couple of people though.

Do you have good memories with old friends? Well, yeah, duh.

If you died today would your life be complete? ...by definition...

Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours? Yup.

Did you have any unread text messages this morning when you woke up? Nope. I pretty much never do.

Are you ticklish? Yes.

Do you dislike it when people don't show emotion? Only if I'm busy wigging out in every direction. I like company in my freakouts.

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them? I try not to speak with them in order to get myself under control.

What were you doing at 8 this morning? Realizing I forgot to turn off my alarm, which was in the midst of waking Beast up. I was in the living room.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Sparky, though I've got to admit that it was only deep in context, not in content. It was about 20 words total.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night? Before I went to bed? I have no idea. Before I went to sleep, it was something like, "I really don't want to go to ch....zzzzzz....."

Do you think there is someone thinking about you right now? Nah.

Would you ever get a tattoo? It's not in my top 100 Things To Do, no.

Are you happier now than you were three months ago? Three months ago it was February. Simply by virtue of the sunshine and warm temps, I'm happier now.

How late did you stay up last night? 10:30 or so. I think.

When was the last time you were in a sleeping bag? What was the reason? Last summer on the mission trip.

How many missed calls have you had today? None.

Do you miss the way things used to be? Not really. What's over is over.

Was the first person you talked to today male or female? Male. "He fell again last night?" "Yup. Don't know why they waited till 7 a.m. on a Sunday to call and wake us up." "So he's ok?" "Coupla skin tears." "OK."

Will this weekend be a good one? When was the last time you gambled? Or do you not gamble on principle? I play the slots or video poker in Vegas, with the clear understanding that I'm going to lose all the money I plug in. I played about $100 in January over a couple of days.

Are you listening to music right now? No, I'm watching a show about Vegas. :-)

Last time you texted your number one? My number one is Beast...and I texted him several times at about 1:30 today.

Were you happy when you woke up this morning? Being awakened by the phone sux.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be? Warm feet.

Who was your last text from? Uhm, yo? Pay attention. I already answered this.

Where was your default pic taken? I dunno; I snagged my current profile pic from somewhere on the net.

When was your last kiss? About half an hour ago.

Last time you hugged someone? About half an hour ago.

Have you ever lost a close friend? Yes.

What is your current mood? Sleepy.

What's your brother(s) names? None of your business! In my head, I've been know to call him "Idiot" quite a lot.

Where do you wish you were right now? Curled up in bed.

Have a crazy side? Do I? Oh, yeah. Not right now, but yes, I do.

Ever had a near death experience? Not really. Couple of "death would be preferable" experiences, though....

Is there anyone you would do anything for? Yup.

Who do you trust right now? The usual cadre of people.

Where did you get the shirt your wearing right now? It's my dad's, one of the three of his I wear periodically.

Who was the last person who yelled at you? One of my coworkers shouted across the nonfic area today just before closing time.

What is your natural hair color? Dark brown. And gray.

Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Very wavy.

Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before? Not with any degree of seriousness. I'm sure it would have been due to the influence of the movie version of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Gone skinny dipping this summer? It's not summer yet, but I haven't started my skinny dipping career as yet.

Are you happy with life right now? Yup. Is good.

Are you currently jealous? Not really.

What are you looking forward to? Not much.

Does anyone like you right now? If you could drive any car, current or classic or antique, for one hour anywhere, what and where would you drive? I'd kind of like to take a drive on the Million Dollar Highway c. 1930 in a Model T. Hey, my Mom did this as a child in the rumble seat! It would be fun to relive that.

What was the last thing you drank? Water.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.