Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
All About You

1. What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
My alarm is set anywhere from 5:30 until 6:45 a.m.
2. What do you do for the first hour of your day?
It depends, but I usually turn on the computer and hack around for at least a half hour. Getting dressed and taking my meds are also on the list, among lots of other things.
3. Where did or will you have for lunch today?
I had a slice of leftover pizza.
4. What did you or will you be eating lunch?
It was around 12, maybe slightly after. I don't remember for sure.
5. What is your best high school memory?
Hanging out at Gatti's.
6. Tell us about your favorite pair of shoes.
That's like asking someone to choose their favorite child. Can't be done.
7. What does a perfect Sunday afternoon include for you?
Football, pizza, and leaves scuttling along the street outside.
8. Was there one book that you read as a child that you still cherish?
All the LIW books, the Narnia books, and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle.
9. How would the people that know you personally describe you?
You should probably ask them. I've heard various things, including antagonistic, moody, smart, funny, kind, and goofy, but those are only what I've heard.
10. How would the people who only know you online describe you?
Again, you should probably ask them, but I've seen funny, snarky, smart, and cranky. Which is about right for my online personality. ;-)
11. How will you be treating yourself today?
I'm going to bed pretty soon. The rest of the day was a very cranky day...all day. Gah.
12. What is your definition of being spiritual? Are you spiritual?
Yes. I believe in God, I base many decisions on that belief, and I try semi-often to connect with the shards of God in me. Usually not all that successfully.

1 sweet-talkers :

Melissa Lynn Shell said...

The Narnia books are so excellent.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.