Saturday, May 22, 2010

spaghett [sic]

(Found here)

Do you have any condoms in your room? Nope. No need--there'll be no one getting pregnant in my room, and no one has any other need for protection either.

Do you think the last guy/girl you kissed cares for you? He keeps coming home from business trips, and he hasn't filed for divorce so I guess we're ok.

Who is the first person you would call if you needed help? Beast, duh.

Who was the first person to break your heart? Probably the doctor who yanked me into the cold, cruel world at my mother's behest...nay, DEMAND (hey, she was a week late in her fifth pregnancy in 20.3 years--do you blame her?!).

Do you find the opposite sex confusing? I find people of all genders confusing at times. Including myself.

Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now? Sure. I like kissing. Some people are very good at it. But I'm not racing out to stand on the busiest corner in town and kissing random strangers, either.

What was the first thing you thought of this morning? "SHIT! Why the FUCK am I awake before 7 on a Saturday?! Especially after the week I've had!"

Are there certain things that can't be joked about with you? Yep. It'll be fun to watch y'all trying to figure out what they are...{giggle}

Do you think your ex will ever want to be with you again? My Magic 8-Ball says, "Outlook not so good." I'm not sure I'd even recognize any of my exes, or they me.

Do you wish someone would call you?
Yes. I haven't spoken to my brother or my "English" sister since November. I have no idea why.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now? I could. People do, but I wouldn't! I'm wearing my summer pajamas...  Come to think of it:  if walking down the hall to the bathroom on the mission trips counts, then I have done this. Sigh. So much for standards. lol

Have you ever kissed someone that was high? "..."that" was high"??? Even high, I know that I only kiss "who" not "that"--and yes. I have. I'm not quite that sheltered. Not hardly.

If you ended up in jail, who would be next to you? Random drunks and crazy people...all the criminals of the county. My criminal history is not filled with a great deal of teamwork.

Do you live on your own? Nope. I live (mostly) with my son, and with my husband when he pops in to do laundry at random intervals. And I must say, "random intervals" is precisely what they are! [srsly--he was gone ALL WEEK last week, but that's not all that common...except when it is...]

Do you have any piercings other than your ears? Nope.

Regret doing anything in the past week?
And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets I've had a few
But then again too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

Yes there were times I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out, I faced it all
And I stood tall and did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fill, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that
And may I say not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no, not me
I did it my way

For what is a man what has he got
If not himself then he has not
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way

Yes it was my way
Jacques Revaux; Paul Anka, Gilles Thibaut, and Claude Francois, not to mention FRANK
What did you do today? A lot of this. I'm pretty well caught up on my RSS feeds. I watched a lot of Mantracker on cable, some CSI:NY on DVD, and did a couple of loads of laundry.

How many siblings do you have? Orange peanut clock silver falafel dice. [I HATE HATE HATE this question!!!]

Are any of your friends taller than you? A lot of the guys are.

Are you wearing any make up right now? Does Chapstick count?

Last time you laughed really hard? Oh hell, I have no idea. It's been awhile since I had one of those tear-inducing laughs.

When was the last time you cried really hard? Months. I haven't cried, sobbed, for quite awhile, thanks to the wonders of modern medicine. However, I've been doing a lot of face-leaking here and there lately.

Have you ever gotten alcohol poisoning? Never been diagnosed, probably had at least one mild case, though.

Do you need to say anything to someone? Nope. I need to keep my fucking mouth SHUT.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of anyone today? I haven't really listened to a whole lot of music today.

What's the last thing that bothered you? Everything bothers me lately.

Did you run anywhere today? Hell no!

Have you ever had pink eye? Not...quite...?

What was the last song you listened to? I don't know. It's been several hours since I heard any songs. I insisted that Beast mute the national anthem before the race; it was someone intent on mangling it completely.

How was your day overall? Meh. I'm increasingly irritated right now with ... some things. But I guess most of the rest of it was fine.

What was the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Brushed my teeth, I guess.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a Q? I don't think so.

Will tomorrow be better then today? "Then"? {sigh} Metaphorically, if people don't learn to spell it's not likely. In literal terms, I don't think tomorrow is going to be substantially different from today, except for church of course.

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed? Uhm...? I think so?

What's something you're excited for? Can't think of a single thing in the next few weeks except for the end of this fucked-up school year.

Do you know anyone who doesn't smoke pot? I know quite a few people who don't smoke pot. I would think I probably know more who don't than do.

January; what was your love life like? I was married, same as I am now. Ergo about the same.

Think of the last person who said I love you; do you think they meant it? Yes. But he's still irritating right now.

Are you listening to music? No. I'm listening to testosterone and gin, backed with Kyle Busch whining.

Are you sober? Eminently so.

Are you happier now or five months ago? Overall, there's not a huge difference, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't anywhere near as stressed or generally pissed off in December as I am now. Maybe I've just developed amnesia about it, though.

Have you ever been nice to someone who treated you like crap? All the time. It was called keeping my job, twenty years ago. Among other situations.

What was the most memorable thing that happened last summer? The bus 'theft' on the mission trip.

Do you think that you have made a difference in someone's life? Yes. I would even venture that there may be more than one person who might admit this.

Have you ever kissed someone else's girlfriend/boyfriend? Nope. Nor spouse, either. Well, ok, except in the most platonic sorts of kisses. One of my brothers-in-law has some boundaries issues in this area, however.

Who was the last person you got into a big argument with? I'm sure it was Beast. I don't think Sparky and I were arguing about the note from school a few days ago or the situation yesterday even if I was yelling. And I don't argue with too many other people. I will disagree with people, but I only really argue with Beast. And a few extended family members (my brother, for one).

Where is the person who has your heart? My heart is in my chest, thank you very much Indiana Jones in the Temple of Doom

What do you want for your birthday? A plane ticket for the winter to someplace warm.

Ever kissed someone who's name starts with an A or S? Yes. A few someones in fact.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face? Yesterday. Guess what: it is/was a school employee! Shock!!

Is there anyone who doesn't like you? I think it would be really amazing to reach age 46.5 and not have ANYone dislike you. Even Jesus himself couldn't manage to last more than 33 years before pissing off the important folks!

Have you ever been awake for 2 days straight? There are a few meme questions that seem to pop up far too often. This is one of them. Why is this such an important/interesting topic for so many people? Oh, right, because most meme writers are 20 and still rebelling against their parents 'arbitrary' rules about bedtime.

Are you happy? Really? Do you see my hands clapping? Yeah, me either....

Who was the last person you took a picture with? My boys, on the beach, for the German girls.

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? Not meaningfully. And now it's too late for an apology that I never expected anyway.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.