Saturday, May 22, 2010

Catlike

You Are Fairly Curious

You tend to get into certain ideas and subjects, and for them, your curiosity knows no limits.

In general, you don't tend to be as curious as you could be though.


 Open your eyes a little more to the world around you. Try something new every day. [I do this, numbnuts!]

There's so much to learn, see, do, and be curious about in life!
I am naturally very nosy, and have to curb that tendency in order to keep my sanity--and occasionally (at work) my temper.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.