Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
Let's Get Random

1. What animal in your opinion is the stupidest animal alive?
Hmm, well, possums are right up there. Mosquitoes too. 
2. What person in the news or spotlight makes you wonder how they got so far?
Basically, EVERYone on Faux News.
3. If you could make up a new law and be in charge of arresting law breakers, what would that law be?
If you can't find something kind to say in the media, you will shut up. Or be fined a minimum of $1,000 per word.
4. Name something of the color blue that you despise.
Smurfs.
5. If you were on your way somewhere and were running late and witnessed an accident, what would you do?
Stop. And of course call 911.
6. How tall is too tall and how short is too short in your opinion?
For what? I don't play this way. Height is not that big of a deal to me; I have a friend who is shorter than her 3rd grader, and I have a friend who is close to 80" tall. This really is NOT an issue for me.
7. What hair color and eye color would you not want in someone you were planning on having children with?
Aruuu?? This is not how I chose the father of my children. Seriously, the eye/hair color was practically non-existent on the worry-about scale.
8. What hour of the day has the worst drivers?
Depends on who you ask in my house at least: I say 4-5 p.m., but Beast says 10-11 a.m.
9. Are you following the Stanley Cup Finals?
Only cursorily, and ONLY because it's a big deal in this area this year. I can't believe it's June (tomorrow) and they are STILL playing hockey!
10. If you wanted to eat lunch at the zoo and all they served were animal parts, would you eat them?
Have you investigated what hot dogs and hamburgers are made of?? I would eat normal food at the zoo, but if they handed me an otter fin to gnaw on I'd probably take a pass.
11. Would you give, and if so how much, money to a 25 year old man holding a sign at an intersection that asks for money?
Wait, the intersection is asking for money!? I probably wouldn't give him anything unless we were stopped there long enough to get my wallet out. And even then...probably not.
12. What do you do with emails that tell you to forward them on to 10 other people or something will happen to you?
I delete them. They annoy the shit out of me.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.