Sunday, May 9, 2010

Alaskan women are strong-handed

(Found here)

1. Can you cook? I can. I don't, unless I have to.
2. What was your dream growing up? To be grown up and out of the house. Mom and I didn't exactly get along.
3. What talent do you wish you had? More get-up-and-go. I peter out too fast, too often.
4. Favorite place? Up on the side of the cliff outside Ouray between two large rocks, with my dog Tippi.
5. Favorite vegetable? Beans.
6. What was the last book you read? One Shot (Lee Child) is the last one I finished.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Scorp.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Best thing that happened today: Lunch was pretty good.
9. Worst Habit? Procrastinating.
10. Do we know each other outside of LJ? How many online/blog friends have you met in person? The only regular commenter here that I've met is Amy.
11. What is your favorite sport? To watch: football. To play: bocce.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Generally, if the sun's out, I'm up.  In January, I just am: neither up nor down.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Call for help.  Nothing personal.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Just.Not.Going.There.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: One of my toenails flips backward off the nailbed.  Makes it hard to polish.
16. Do you have any pets? Just the Rukstar.
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? In theory only.
18. What time is it where you are now? 9:38 p.m.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Depends entirely on the clown.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Weight. WEIGHT! OK?!
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? It's pretty weird that this question keeps coming up lately. I would be YOUR conscience, being as how I don't know you.
22. What colour eyes do you have? Hazel.
23. Ever been arrested? Nope.
24. Bottle or draft? If this refers to beer, I'd rather not, thanks.  Though if you're going to use "colour" you should probably also use "draught" to be consistent.
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Bank it after paying the taxes.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Sugar-free.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? Can't remember the last bar at which I regularly "hung."  If any.  Ever.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Nope.  Not as such.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? This. Or reading.
30. Do you swear a lot? Not as much as you might think reading this.  But I'm not really swear-averse, either.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Intentional stupidity.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Unbelievable.
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?  Worst perfume scent you've come across? I'm really NOT a fan of "Old Lady/Old Perfume Floral" at all.  I have no idea what the real brand is, but...gaahhhh.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Oooh, I learned how to play bocce last summer, it was a blast!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.