Monday, April 26, 2010

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The Gratitude Meme

1. What are you most grateful for when you first wake up in the morning?
Waking up. Though I have to say, most days I'm not overly excited about the alarm going off. I am, however, pretty glad to be around to wake up. Usually.
2. What are you most grateful for when you go to bed at night?
Being able to curl up with a crossword or sudoku. I also appreciate beyond all rationality the existence of earplugs. I should probably see about getting paid for gabbing on and on about them. ;-)
3. Who is the person who has had the most influence on your life?
Probably Sparky, followed closely by Beast. Maybe Dad.
4. Is there someone you'd like to thank for something special they did for you but haven't yet? Take the time to do it in this meme.
I try to say thank you whenever I need to, but I don't always succeed. So right now, right here: THANK YOU to all the meme-writers out there. I am grateful for the work it takes to create these things week after week!
5. Who was your favorite or least favorite teacher? If you could talk to them now, what would you say?
I had so many good teachers, but I would like to find my sophomore high school English teacher and apologize to her.
6. Do you say grace at mealtime?
If we sit down together at the table to eat as a family--it's really very infrequent these days--we say grace. Otherwise, not so much.
7. Name one thing you take for granted everyday.
Air.
8. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?
All.the.time. Seriously: ALL the time.
9. What are the top five things you are most grateful for in your life?
1. God
2. My family, both household and extended
3. Friends
4. My job
5. My health [yes, you read that right]

3 sweet-talkers :

Mouse said...

That's a great thank you, never thought about the meme writers. Me bad! Hope you're having a great week :)

Xmichra said...

That was a smart thank-you! Wish I'd thought of that. lol...

Mimi Lenox said...

You're welcome.
From a Meme-Writer.

xxoo

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.