Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)
What are your fears

  1. What are your fears about waking up in the morning?
    Well, aside from the whole "not waking up at all" thing, I don't think I have any. I worry more about falling out of bed in the middle of the night, or waking up at 2 a.m. and not being to get back to sleep for hours.
  2. What are your fears about working?
    Being called on the carpet for something insanely stupid that I didn't realize I was doing. Or, since I'm living it right now, never getting caught up.
  3. What are your fears about riding the bus?
    Not having the right fare and not knowing when to get off.
  4. What are your fears about driving a car?
    Sliding off the road (in winter). OK, actually, it's really all the other drivers, honestly.
  5. What are your fears about riding a bike?
    I'm not even sure I can ride a bike any distance at all anymore....
  6. What are your fears about making your own meal?
    ....Uh? The only thing I can think of is not having any food from which to make food.
  7. What are your fears about making a meal for others?
    That they won't enjoy it, that it somehow causes them to get sick, or that I ruin it before it gets to the table.
  8. What are your fears about romance?
    That I'd ever have to consider this important again.
  9. What are your fears about friendship?
    Being dumped is an ever-present fear. Finding out a friend has broken trust is up there, too.
  10. What are your fears about entering a public restroom?
    Having to stand in line when I'm in too much of a hurry, or especially needy. Also, Chinese bathrooms are not a great thing.
  11. What are your fears about using a public restroom?
    Mostly it's a matter of cleanliness. I should be better about checking for TP ahead of time.
  12. What are your fears about being in crowds?
    That they'll all suddenly go mad at once. This is the one question about which I do worry regularly. I do NOT like crowds, not at all!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.