Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Baskets

1. What is your laundry basket like?
Standard issue plastic, from Target/Wal-Mart. Nothing very exciting. We have about 8 of them.
2. What in your life is threatening to go to hell in a handbasket?
My schedule. Has already done so.
3. What was the occasion for your receiving your last gift basket, and what was in it?
The last gift basket I recall was one I purchased at a silent auction. It was filled with miscellaneous used books.
4. When could you last have been described as a basket case?
I have moments every day. Haven't been able to speak normally this week at all, for instance. A serious case of Basket-Case-itis...hmmm, I guess it's been quite awhile.
5. How’s your bread basket ?
I'm a little hungry for breakfast. I think that's my next stop after I publish this.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.