Friday, April 2, 2010

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
I even love it when you're faking it [I do not make these titles up, folks!]

[01] On a scale of five, with one being lowest, how important is good customer service?
It's a 3, at least, maybe even a 4. And by "good customer service" I do NOT mean "following me through the store harassing me."
[02] When is the last time you hunted easter eggs?
I haven't hunted for years. I last hid eggs a couple of years ago. Sparky's kinda ovah the egg hunting.
[03] What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Most of the time, it's regular Crest. Occasionally I need to whip out the Sensodyne because I've been eating too much candy and my teeth hurt.
[04] What is your first morning ritual?
All winter it has been smacking the Snooze button a couple of times. And then, eventually, taking out my earplugs and putting on my glasses.
[05] To whom do you say goodnight?
Anyone who is around.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.