Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Which of your country's leaders (past or present) would you like to have a chance to sit down and talk to?
Thomas Jefferson would be my first choice. Then Harry Truman. In fact, those two in a room together would be an awesome thing to observe!
2. What job would you never want to have to do?
I wouldn't want to be a surgeon: too much pressure and lots of not-very-pleasant conversations with patients and families.
3. How many kids do you have and what are their ages? If you don't have kids, do you think you want any down the road? If so, how many?
I have a 17-year-old son. I can't believe it, still. Wasn't he just a sweet little baby last week?? OK, not really, but ... jeez, I can't be this old!
4. Do you have a "blankie" or a favorite stuffed animal? What is it/what does it look like?
Not anymore. I sorta gave that up when I finally became an adult. [about 10 years ago] :-)
5. What is your favorite flower?
I love roses. In gardens. And right now, I'm loving crocuses and waiting impatiently for our lilac bushes to blossom.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.