Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Sleep [my favorite subject! lol]

1. How many hours' sleep do you need in order to be at your best, and what's the minimum you can get on a regular basis and still be functional?
I can make it one night with just a couple of hours' sleep. If I average 5-6 over a week or so, I'm fine. Optimum is 6-7 hours per night.
2. What's your favorite sleeping position?
I'm a side-sleeper.
3. What was the cause of your most recent difficulty sleeping?
I have a cold, so I'm not sleeping all that great this week.
4. When you can’t seem to drift off to sleep right away, what are some things you do to bring about sleep?
I read or do crosswords or Sudoku until I doze off. Seriously, I have dropped the book/clipboard on my face numerous times. Then I take off my glasses, put on lip balm and hand lotion, and turn off the light. If I don't do all this in order, or if I don't bore myself long enough, it's hard to drift off.
5. When did you last doze off at an inappropriate time or in an inappropriate place?
It's been awhile since I've done this. I can't remember anything like this in quite some time. I have fallen asleep at work (not in the past several years, though), at church (during worship--rather embarrassing), and at conference meetings (not unexpected, eh?).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.