Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Chit-Chat
For this week’s questions, how about giving a thoughtful (or sarcastic, or whatever) answer to these too-oft-asked chit-chat questions?

1. “Come here often?” "No." In my head: "Especially if this is the level of conversation I will be expected to have."

2. “What’s new?” "Nothing much. You?" said distractedly as I race past.

3. “[insert your recent weather condition here] enough for ya?” "Yeah." In my head: "Wow, dude, original!"

4. “How’s it hangin?” I have learned to NEVER.EVER.EVER ask this question of a man. And most men never really seem to use it except as a double entendre with each other anyway.

5. “How ’bout them [insert local sports team here]?” "Mmmm." 'Round here it's best not to get in a baseball discussion, or even a football discussion. Too much rivalry.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.