Friday, March 19, 2010

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
suspending disbelief, if only for the moment.

[01] When is the last time you went swimming?
I can't swim. The last time I was in, or even near, a pool is the last hotel we stayed in, probably January in Vegas. And I wasn't that near.
[02] Do you fill out a bracket for March Madness?
Are you serious? I loathe basketball.
[03] When is the last time you made dinner for someone else?
I'm a mom; I regularly cook for others. I cooked on Tuesday night for Sparky, and Monday night for all three of us.
[04] Who is your partner in crime, the one person with whom you cause trouble?
Oh, totally Amy! lol
[05] What songs can you sing without looking up the lyrics?
All the lyrics for My Fair Lady, 1776, Fiddler on the Roof, West Side Story, The Sound of Music.... Also, Amazing Grace and loads of Christmas carols.

2 sweet-talkers :

amy said...

Beast doesn't even come into the equation?? Not sure whether to be honored or affronted.

Yeah, you know I'm kidding. ;)

Cat. said...

No, Beast is just rarely around. When he is, he's so busy he's no fun atall. :-D

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.