Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cuties.

You Are Sophisticated and Aloof

You're the type of person who actually enjoys keeping people guessing. You like being a mystery.

Other people find you to be a little intimidating. You are hard to get to know.

To be honest, you've never cared about what other people think of you. Their approval will never make you happy.

People do talk about you behind your back
, and you're good with that. It's the price you pay for being flamboyant!
First of all, I used to care what people think of me. I'm less worried about it now. Secondly, I know people [at work] talk about me...because they talk about every-bloody-one else; why would I be exempt?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.