Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Should I Stay or Should I Go

1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
Not exactly. I've been on a few dates where, midway through, I wondered why I was there.
2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?
Actually, I'm good. I'm under a blanket on the sofa, the only one in the house awake so far, and I have my to-do list ready for the day. Now, doing the things on the list...that's the problem. But right this very second, things are pretty good.
3. Do you have any pet peeves?
A few. Who doesn't? One of mine is people being irresponsible and/or intentionally stupid.
4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
Iced sugar cookies. Seriously, I think there's heroin in them--I can't not eat them.
5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be?
Basically, anyone who is currently dead. I have no interest in being a celeb.
6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
Cutting to the chase.
7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
Nope. I don't see enough movies or pay attention to the bit characters in TV shows for this. Sorry.
8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.
Today's list: U2, The Eagles, INXS, Queen, The Housemartins. I eliminated stand-alone performers (Melissa Etheridge, Billy Joel, etc.) from the list, which makes it very much harder. I'm apparently less of a "band chick" than a "performer chick." And I'm really really bummed that my list doesn't include any women.
9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
Listen, I've been married for 23+ years. What else needs to be said? If I had to start a new relationship, I'd certainly not get involved at this point in my life with someone I had to lie to!

3 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

I'm not sure I have had the pleasure of an iced sugar cookie. Sounds yummy.

http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/im-ready-for-the-biggest-loser-to-return-and-for-wife-swap-to-finally-come-back-anyone-agree/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You did make that cookie sound great. And I don't even eat sweets... ;)

Kwizgiver said...

mmm... sugar cookies with icing.

We like the same music. I had forgotten about the Housemartins.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.