Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What's your favorite magazine?
EW. Though I'm a bit disappointed in some of the recent changes that dumb it down, and I'm REALLLY REALLLLY TIRRRED of all the articles about "Lost." Thank God the show is over!
2) What book are you currently reading?
Reason, Faith, & Revolution : Reflections on the God Debate, by Terry Eagleton, and Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell (on CD).
3) What's the worst book you ever read?
There've been so many, but I don't feel the slightest compunction in quitting if I'm not into a book. I was not a fan of Moby Dick, or Madame Bovary, or Cry the Beloved Country, to name some 'classics.'
4) What makes a book perfect for you?
Realistic characterizations, clear descriptions of the world in which the characters live, steady plotting. Yes, I expect the moon.
5) If you could buy any book right now, which one would it be?
I think I might buy the Eagleton book so I can write in it. There are some really good quotes in it, and some points I'd like to remember for later.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.