Friday, February 12, 2010

Meme while watching Olympics

(from Kwizgiver)

What is on your desktop wallpaper? Sunset out our back door about 18 months ago:

What is your favorite zoo animal? minkeys...love the minkeys

What was your favorite toy as a child? My jumprope.

What food do you eat too much of? Sugar.

What kind of hairstyle do you have? Suburban middle-age pageboy with bangs.

What was your favorite activity in gym class? I was actually quite good at dodgeball, because I wasn't popular so no one threw the ball at me. Plus I was skinny-skinny then and could turn sideways and disappear when I was (rarely) noticed.

What is on the shirt you are wearing right now?
It's a purply, ribbed sweater. Good color, bad fit. It's going into Goodwill after this week's laundry.

What is the picture nearest to you of? The closest thing in a frame is a papyrus from Egypt.

What kind of salad dressing do you like? REAL bleu cheese.

What's your least favorite food? Liver.

What do you do on a Sunday night? Some weeks: youth group meetings. Some weeks, nothing.

If you could only use one condiment on your food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pepper. I don't actually like condiments that much.

What color are your sheets? This week they are dark beige. Yep: new sheets, woo hoo!

How big is your computer display? 15-16" diagonal.

What pair of shoes do you wear most often? Probably my tennis shoes, but I have lots of shoes, so.... Lately, it's been my brown (fashion) boots.

What is your favorite game? If we're eliminating sports from this, I love to watch spoons as played in youth group. Otherwise, Trivial Pursuit.

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Everything...and heavy on the stuffing.

What is your favorite pizza topping? Canadian bacon.

What time do you plan on waking up tomorrow? 6:30ish. Gotta go to work.

What is your favorite day of the year? The warmest, least humid one. I do love fall.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Oh my gosh, I don't even remember this meme!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.