Monday, February 1, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

What was your best day of the week last week and why?
Friday: the sun was out, I curled up and slept in a big puddle of it on my bed midafternoon, and Beast came home. I also got a good chunk of work done before I bugged out for my nap.
What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
I think it was probably 30 or 35 hours.
Is how old you look and/or how old you feel right now different from your actual age?
Nope: I try to keep it all congruent.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Lately, I've been feeling old. bah.

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Mine was the same - Friday!

My first time doing this meme, and I think I went a bit wrong, I only answered one question! Ooops!

The longest time I stayed awake was for the 24 hour read-a-thon - but took me days to get over it! LOL

Here is my Monday post -

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.