Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wool Mittens...in California?

You Are Wool
You are down to earth, practical, and no nonsense. You need a fabric that's durable and hearty.

You don't mind if wool is itchy... at least it keeps you warm! And you're responsible enough to take care of wool properly.

You aren't [too] superficial or frivolous
. You value substance over style and function over form.

You are humble and thoughtful. You are happy with who you are, and you don't like [let?] vanity get the best of you.
I do NOT like itchy wool! And I do notice the way things look as well as how (and how well) they work. But otherwise...yeah, I have been baaing a lot lately.
+ + + + + + + + +
You Are Mittens
You seek comfort in your life. You want to feel as warm and cozy as possible.

You are naturally nurturing and caring.
And you always make sure to take care of yourself!

Winter is your time to hibernate. You love to curl up on a cold night, even if everyone else is going out.

And when you do venture out of the house, you bundle up.
You want to feel as warm as possible.
I don't like being overly warm though. There was a point this morning while grocery shopping that I thought I was going to pass out due to overheating. I wasn't even wearing my winter coat!
+ + + + + + + + +
You Are California
You are cutting edge and diverse. People may call you flaky, but you can't help that you have a lot going on.

In general, you are friendly
and laid back. There's nothing you like better than a quiet afternoon at the beach.

You are socially progressive and open minded. Anyone is welcome into your circle of friends.

You may be a bit image conscious, but you understand that appearances matter!
I don't mind the beach, but I burn easily. I do like California, generally.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.