Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
I Think We're Alone Now

1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with?
I think Julia Roberts and I should hang out together some time. She looks like a lot of fun and very sensible.
2. Have ever dated a good friend?
Yup. Well, technically, I dated him kind of before he was a 'good friend' and then we got to be very good friends and stopped dating...and then we got married.
3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like?
There are some Backstreet Boys songs I really love. Also, Andy Gibb songs, and Shaun Cassidy songs. Lame.
4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie?
Hands-down winner: Dr. Zhivago, with Omar Sharif and Alec Guinness. OMG, the beginning of my love/hate relationship with Russia.
5. What about yourself makes you least secure?
Up until recently, I would have immediately responded "everything." Nowadays, I think sideways looks from close friends are what does it for me. I no longer give one little shit for other people's opinions for the most part. FINALLY!
6. Do you believe in destiny?
Nope. Or rather, not as such. I've blathered on and on about this before.
7. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
I don't. I wouldn't like it if (when) someone started (starts) doing that to me, so I just don't. I state my opinion if asked, but trying to convince someone about the benefits of abortion or universal health care or the existence of God (or the opposite points of view) is useless unless it's a legitimate discussion not a diatribe.
8. What are 5 things you don't care about?
--Fancy clothes
--Golf (which is on the TV right now--the things I will tolerate for Beast!)
--Parental oneupmanship in schools
--Physics
--Proving/disproving the existence of anything remotely supernatural (see previous question)
9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were seducing or being seduced?
lol Not for awhile, but yeah. That's part of the fun of flirting, no?

1 sweet-talkers :

Dymphna said...

I simply love this statement: "I no longer give one little shit for other people's opinions for the most part." It's fantastic! =)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.