Monday, December 28, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?
Hell no! I was a glasses-wearing band-geek brain. So, yeah: not. But in retrospect I had enough friends; I wasn't exactly socially dead.
Did you have an enemy or bully when you were young?
The girl down the street from me, whose big brother was friends with my big brother, was hugely mean to me. Our parents tried multiple times to get us to buddy up, to no avail. Her initials were the same as mine, with a VERY similar (and similarly 'misspelled') first name. I was terrified of the boys in my school, too, but mostly they just ignored me.
If you could go on a road trip with any person (dead or alive) who would you go with and where would you go?
Jesus. Can you imagine him in a motorhome?? lol

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.