Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Tell Me About Yourself Meme

1. When is your birthday? 2.5 weeks ago.

2. Where were you born? Porter Memorial Hospital

3. Where do you live now? In a place that more resembles Dull Puddle than its actual name.

4. What is your heritage? 100% Mur'can

5. Tell us about a weakness. That implies my major weakness is stupidity.

6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? My goals are very short-term: get through each day in one piece.

7. What is the most overused internet phrase? lol

8. What was your first thought this morning? At 5 a.m. it was something along the lines of "Fuck!! I am SO not getting up now!" At 10, it was more like, "I can't believe I got back to sleep!"

9. When do you usually go to bed? Between 11:30 and midnight.

10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? No, and my stock answer is that I only smoke when VERY angry.

11. Do you like your current relationship status? Yep. Pretty much all my relationships are good right now.

12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? Combined, I'd say it's a 7 on a 10-point scale.

13. How often do you drink alcohol? Two or three times a week. Or less. Or more.

14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)? I've occasionally taken drugs prescribed for other people.

15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. Nope.

16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? Quickly.

17. What did you want to be when you grew up? Independent.

18. Have you ever been dumped? Uh, not really. Sorta. No. Yes. Kinda.

19. What's on your pizza? I like spinach and bacon and white sauce.

20. Have you ever shoplifted? Yup. Twice. About 35 years ago. Was not caught, but it wouldn't have been likely that I'd be arrested either since I stole less than $5 worth of stuff. Total.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.