Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Strange Question Meme, Part 1

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
Blue and white. I think. I don't pay a lot of attention, to be honest. It looks a LOT different from Beast's anyway, so I'm never confused about the color.
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
A real smile or a fake smile? I worked, so I smiled at lot there, but I'm doubtful that those smiles count. Trevor, at church this morning, I guess.
3. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning?
As opposed to 8 a.m. this evening? This morning I was getting ready to head to church, but I think I was doing a meme at 8 on the clock.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Praying with the youth group kids.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Whatever is close at hand, except Mounds and a very few others.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, I'm afraid that's a little outside of my purview.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Good night. Sleep well. See ya in the morning. Love you." To my son, 5 minutes ago.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose?
I like peppermint. Or bubble gum. I'm off ice cream for the foreseeable future. That's fine--I'm not much of a fan of it, unless it's got other stuff in it to make it exciting. And really: why not just eat the exciting stuff and ignore the ice cream all together?
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Diet Dr. Pepper. Shocking, right?
10. Do you like your wallet?
I do.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
Candy corn. Yuck. Who the hell thought this was a good idea? [disclaimer: I haven't been eating much processed sugar for the past month, so I think my taste buds have recalibrated to a MUCH lower capacity in this department]
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes. All very lovely stuff, tyvm.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
There may have been a college football game on yesterday when I got back from buying new clothes (and other stuff). The last one I paid attention to was probably last weekend's football games. I haven't been home long enough today to watch TV.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Cheese. Or just butter. REAL butter.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Beast, in response to the one he just sent me a couple of minutes ago.
16. Ever go camping?
Yes.

{{{shudder}}}
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
No, but I take them more often and more regularly than I was doing three months ago. Or a year ago for that matter.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
I've made it two weeks in a row now, which is the first time that's happened since last spring, I think! So, no. Unless you mean, "do I walk into the church building for any purpose once a week at least" because I do do that.
19. Do you have a tan?
A tan what? {no}
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
I am kind of pizza'd out lately, and I like Chinese food, but I'm not sure I like it more than pizza.... Hmmm.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Only the pop I get at restaurants. Who's got time (or motivation) to get a straw out at home?
22. What did your last text message say?
"OK. [Sparky] is already off to bed. I am sitting on the sofa 8-) cya soon. Love ya."
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Volunteer in the morning, followed by a massage, then an eye doctor appt. in the late afternoon. I also need to prep for Mom's funeral and decide what to pack. Graph the emotional roller coaster of my day; I dare ya!
24. Favorite color?
Blue.
25. Look to your left; what do you see?
The steps up to the second floor are over there. I'd love to use them to reach my bed and go to sleep. Soon. I hope.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.