Saturday, November 21, 2009

She called it "fiddy"

Swiped from Allison

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? "You will NOT bill me for this visit!" I'm so out of that office. The only way I could be pregnant is if someone has replaced all the necessary body parts.

2. Do you trust all of your friends? Aha! This may be my delineation. YES, I do trust my friends. But I don't trust easily, which is why I make that (apparently) odd distinction between friends and "people I know really well."

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? Have done. Would do again.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? I believe in cause-and-effect, and the fact that we don't know everything.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yes, though I may need to raid the penny drawers.

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? Amy.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love? Uhm, not really.

8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? Please tell me this happens to everyone!

9. What’s your most favorite scar? I really only have one 'good' scar, so I guess that's the default.

10. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Two weeks ago. -ish.

11. What did the last text message you sent say? "Ok. That isn't too bad, I guess...." [As I typed that, I received a text--how weird is that?]

12. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? Confidence and sense of humor.

13. Fill in the blank: I love dogs.

14. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Stay with the food plan.

15. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time, whom would you call? Presumably Beast and Sparky would be at the top of the list....

16. How many kids do you want to have? One of my own.

17. Would you make a good parent? I am a DAMN fine parent (when I'm not being a horrible mom)!

18. Where was your default picture taken? What's a "default picture"?

19. What's your middle name? none of the Web's business

20. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? The overuse, nay abuse, of adverbs.

21. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? I'd listen more carefully to people who are no longer living.

22. Who was (or will be) the maid of honor / best man in your wedding? It was Jenny and Mike. How totally 80s.

23. What are you wearing right now? Plain blue T, jeans, soft black sox with green flowers on them.

24. Righty or lefty? Righty.

25. Best place to eat? With friends.

26. Favorite jeans? Lee or GV.

27. Favorite animal? See above, but I'll give you a hint: "woof"

28. Favorite juice? Grapefruit.

29. Have you had the chicken pox? Yes, when I was 6ish.

30. Have you had a sore throat? More than I can count. In fact, my throat has been sore off and on all week this week.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.