Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Thunks

(Link in blogroll)
Dying, Buying, Eating, & More

1. A 90 year old man's dying wish in South Carolina was to be buried in his car. Link If you were told tomorrow you have 3 weeks to live, would you have any dying wishes or something special done before you died?
It would emphatically NOT involve my burial. I'm totally getting cremated. But the last three weeks would involve a lot of phone calls, letter-writing, talking...
2. Do you pay for more stuff using a credit/debit card or cold hard cash?
Cashhhh.
3. What's cuter- a baby lizard or a baby snake?
Lizard.
4. You go out to eat by yourself at a restaurant. While waiting for your food, do you people watch & easedrop [sic] on others conversations, read a book, use a laptop or chat with people around you?
Eavesdrop or read. I don't really take my laptop out that often, and unless I'm here in town I'm unlikely to engage in conversation.
5. If you see someone walking around with toilet paper stuck to their shoe, do you tell them or just laugh?
Tell 'em.
6. You are talking to someone you just met but you can't understand them at all because of their accent. Do you tell them you can't understand them or just smile and nod?
Oh, I tell 'em. Great story there, but suffice to say that I'm no longer shy about saying, "I didn't understand you; can you repeat that please?"
7. Mudfest! Park filled with pools of mud and an obstacle course of mud. Do you go and play in the mud?
Hell no. Yuck. I have a healthy fear of losing or ruining my glasses, which is a major consideration.
8. Have you ever had a headache so bad it eaffected your vision?
Yup. Fairly regularly.
9. Would you fit in more with the circus, Hollywood, Broadway, or comedy circuit types?
Unfortunately, I'm gonna be on the comedy circuit, I think.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.