Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hook 'em

...betcha thought I'd go another direction with that title, eh?
You Believe That You're Wise
You may not be the most successful person, but you have a lot of knowledge.

You like to be competent, and you're continually building up your skill set.

You respect people who spend a lot of time learning and thinking. You think it's very important to exercise your mind.

You have no respect for anyone who is ignorant or lazy.
You don't want to be anyone's teacher.

No I'm not anyone's teacher, I'm freakin-EVERYone's teacher whenever I'm at the Reference Desk at work.

Other than that last sentence, this is perfect.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.