Saturday, September 5, 2009

Alternate Saturday 6

(Link in blogroll)
The Random Six

1. What was your favourite show on TV when your were little?
When I was really little it was a local cartoon show. Between cartoons, the host would draw pictures and talk to us kids watching her.
2. What’s the first CD/LP that you bought?
It was a compilation disc...with one decent song on it. Long gone, I'm afraid.
3. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
I have met only one famous person, and he was hardly famous, so...blergh. I avoid these sorts of things on pain of death.
4. What’s your most guiltiest of pleasures?
Intentional use of poor grammar.
5.What’s the worst habit you have or had?
Biting my nails.
6.Describe yourself in three words?
Tonight I'm cranky.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.