Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
On Broadway

1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when?
I've seen several traveling Broadway productions--Les Miz, The Lion King, Mary Poppins--but nothing in New York. I have, however, seen two London remakes--Oliver! and Evita--in the West End.
2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week.
My life is always strange. This week, I seemed to come across a lot of books about chickens and elephants. I don't know why.
3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"?
I've probably stretched some truths to the breaking point.
4. Tell us about your best friend.
I have a few besties. I think they are awesome; what more do you need to know?
5. What was the best vacation that you ever had?
I like the times I've spent doing nothing in particular: Ydra, Moosehead Lake, Ouray....
6. What was the last big purchase you made?
My glasses, which I haven't yet picked up. Although my phone wasn't exactly cheap either.
7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it?
Diet Dr. Pepper. I've probably been mainlining it for 5 or 6 years.
8. When was the last time someone did not believe you?
I get disbelieving looks regularly while working at the Reference Desk. Otherwise, I have no idea. It's not like I make a habit of lying to people or anything.
9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars?
Emma Watson. And, uh, maybe Shia LaBeouf?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.