Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pops

You Are Somewhat Popular
No doubt about it, people like you. You have a core group of friends you can depend on.

You are quite socially active... though you wouldn't win any popularity contests.

Like most people, you could stand to make a few more friends. [no, really, thanks, I'm just fine here]

Venture outside your social circle a little more often. You might be surprised who you meet!
Sorry, not feeling very social today. And I really don't want more social activities in my life. That probably makes me evil, according to the person who made this quiz.

Wevs.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.