Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Down in my heart*

You Are Very Joyful
You may not be happy all of the time, but you experience frequent moments of joy in your life.

There are moments so perfect that time has stood still and you wish you could freeze it forever.

You are so joyful because you appreciate the small things in life. You know joy is more about who you are than what you have.

You are thankful to be alive, and you know that things could be a lot worse. You are content with your life.
OK, then. I will have to remember this one and redo it reguarly to remind me.

____________
* If you went to Sunday School prior to about 1980 in any Protestant church in America, I'm pretty sure you'll get the reference. If not...oh, well. What can I say?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.