Monday, August 10, 2009

College

This one was very familiar, but I can't find any indication that I posted a reply here....
Also, I answered as if I were starting school this fall, not (necessarily) the way I would have the year I started college.
You Are Reed
You love learning for its own sake, even more the most people.

You believe that education is all about the experience... not about the degree.

You prefer to go to an institution with other serious students and accessible professors.

You rather be with people who are truly interested in ideas, not in showing how smart they are.
The answer is perfect. Where is Reed and how do I sign up?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.