Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. When I heard heard about Mom's worsening condition last week I wondered if it was another false alarm. [it wasn't]

2. Appreciating the absurdities of life is the best medicine.

3. It's late, but
not too late.

4.
Check your ego always.

5. My eyes have seen
1) the glory of the coming of the Lord... ; and 2) far too much lately, and not enough.

6.
It is important to behave strongly, but not smell strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
FIL's visit for dinner, tomorrow my plans include working ALL ALONE at the library, and watching fireworks from the backyard at dusk, and Sunday, I want to behave appropriately at my niece's party! [someone has to]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.