Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Usefulness

1. What’s something in your possession that has long outlived its usefulness?
I tend to get rid of things that fit this categorization. So, uh, maybe my tendency to over-worry.
2. Who in your life has proven to be a very useful person to know?
Myself. And my husband.
3. For group projects requiring collaborative planning and then collaborative execution, in what capacity are you most useful?
I'm really good at making lists. And making jokes.
4. What’s something someone gave you that you didn’t think much of but later became surprisingly useful?
Discipline (from my parents).
5. What is the most useful book in your house?
Either the dictionary or our personal phone book.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.