Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Finish The Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was nice and private. This week hasn't had much privacy, so that's a bonus.

2. I am listening to...The Dark Night (and watching it).

3. I talk...too much.

4. I love...teenagers.

5. My best friend/s...ROCK!

6. My first real kiss...was mostly embarrassing.

7. Love is...almost always complicated, except when it's perfectly simple.

8. Marriage is...way more complicated than love.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...about something besides the internet.

10. I'll always...worry about inconsequential things.

11. The last time I really cried was because...I was very proud of some young people.

12. My cell phone...still confuses me.

13. When I wake up in the morning...I do foot exercises so I can stand up.

14. Before I go to bed...I have to brush my teeth.

15. Right now I am thinking about...going and giving Beast a break with folding the laundry.

16. Babies are...bundles of noisy optimism.

17. I get on Myspace...ONLY at gunpoint!

18. Today I...am finally feeling rested for the first time in a week.

19. Tomorrow I will be...getting a massage.

20. I really want to be...more productive.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.