Tuesday, June 23, 2009

7s

(From Allison's)

7 Things That Scare Me
1. Sudden loud noises
2. The prospect of failure
3. Pain
4. Fear
5. Large crowds
6. Growling dogs
7. Old age isn't looking so wonderful right now

7 Things I Like
1. Carbs
2. Hugs
3. Babies (well, children, really)
4. Books
5. Mountains
6. Sun
7. Seeing new places

7 Things I hate
1. Crabby people
2. Over-perfumed places and people
3. Earwigs
4. Meanness
5. The smell of liver cooking
6. Cleaning the bathtub drain
7. Nails on chalkboard

7 Things In My Room
1. Bed
2. Dressers
3. Earplugs
4. Lotion
5. Clothes
6. Crossword book
7. Paintings

7 Things About Me
1. One of the reasons I like my hair long is that I can tickle my back with it.
2. I prefer simple jewelry: basic silver, small jewels, etc.
3. I have perfectionistic tendencies.
4. Nothing in my life has turned out as I thought it would when I was a kid.
5. I have very mixed emotions about Frank Lloyd Wright.
6. Reading gory books doesn't gross me out, but watching scary movies is impossible.
7. Sometimes I hate being the youngest, but sometimes I'm aware of how lucky I am.

7 Things To Do Before I Die
1. Hold my grandchild(ren).
2. Visit Autralia & New Zealand.
3. Get over my weight: either lose what I need to, or stop worrying about it.
4. Complete a knitting project.
5. Learn to control my temper.
6. Ride around the country in an RV for several months--I want to visit all 49 continental states.
7. Survive.

7 Things I Can Do
1. Catalog a book from scratch in OCLC in less than 10 minutes.
2. See humor in most situations.
3. Organize a septic field. I used to say I could actually do the whole thing, but I don't think I can anymore.
4. Keep up with a roomful of teenagers.
5. Make super-de-duper Mac n Cheese from scratch with no recipe.
6. Play Sheepshead.
7. Alphabetize. Quickly.

7 Things I Can't Do
1. Forgive and forget (easily).
2. Tat.
3. Control my food impulses.
4. Stop crying!
5. Pushups.
6. Not compete.
7. Safely own a cat or a dog.

7 Favorite Movies
1. Heathers
2. RHPS
3. Fiddler on the Roof
4. Matrix (all three, but especially the first one)
5. Groundhog Day
6. Monty Python & the Holy Grail
7. The Piano

7 Things You Say The Most
1. Really?? (or "really")
2. Shit!
3. Ouch!
4. I'm tired.
5. My eyes hurt.
6. Love you.
7. What?

7 Favorite Songs
1. The Sweetest Thing (U2)
2. The Star-Spangled Banner, overseas
3. Born to Run (Springsteen)
4. Amazing Grace, on bagpipes
5. Seek Ye First, while holding hands with the rest of the congregation
6. A Mighty Fortress is Our God, in an church with good acoustics
7. One (U2)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.