Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday 5

(Link in blogroll)
Opps
  1. Which of your friends is the most frugal?
    Beast. He counts as a friend, right?
  2. Which of your friends is the biggest spendthrift?
    Linda. Or my brother. Or my nephew James.
  3. Which of your friends is the most daring?
    Amy. Or Dee.
  4. Which of your friends is the most cautious?
    ...I don't hang around many cautious people... so, uh, Julie? Or Beast, but only fiscally.
  5. Which of your friends has the hottest temper?
    The one I would least like to piss off is Linda. Jess isn't much fun when upset, either.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.