Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
The Mud Meme

1. What are your current obsessions? Facebook, Word Spasm, Twitter, Blogging....

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Lee Jeans.

3. What's for dinner? Uh...probably Pauly's.

4. Last thing you bought? Munchkins and a muffin yesterday at Dunkin Donuts.

5. What are you listening to? Law & Order Criminal Intent. [three minutes after I typed this, we lost our satellite connection in the midst of a downpour; recovered 10 minutes later]

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? I've always been partial to Hera. Though I'd've picked a better consort.

7. Favorite holiday spots? "Holiday"=vacation? Maine, Colorado, Europe. "Holiday"=holidays? Right here at home.

8. Reading right now? An Instance of the Fingerpost, by Iain Pears; The Great Upheaval...1788-1800, by Jay Winik (on CD); Word 0rigins , by Anatoly Liberman; Deeper, by Roderick Gordon & Brian Williams; Girl Sleuth : Nancy Drew..., by Melanie Rehak. And Bookmarks Magazine.

9. 4 words to describe yourself. Inattentive, linear, sugar-based, tense.

10. Guilty pleasure? Sugar.

11. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak? "I get weak in the presence of beauty," but I laugh till I cry at absurdity.

12. Planning to travel to next? Wisconsin.

13. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Crabcakes on Friday.

14. When did you last get tipsy? ...been a few weeks.

15. Care to share some wisdom? Love life as you find it.

16. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you? "I love you, Mom(my)." How lucky am I?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.