Sunday, April 26, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Sunday 7
Name the seven listed potential side businesses you’d be most likely to seriously consider to raise extra income. (Here’s a list of 50 side businesses that might help)
  1. Auto detailing
  2. Blogger (duh! heh)
  3. Cleaning service (we have actually discussed this...)
  4. Personal shopping
  5. Proofreading
  6. Senior citizen assistance
  7. Tutoring
This presumes me only; I could make this list three times as long as this if I were including the rest of my household.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.