Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday 9

(Link in blogroll)
Enjoying Your Holiday

1. There are several religious holidays going on this weekend. Any plans?
I'm at church for both services tomorrow, though I probably could bug out early from the second one. I think I'm only "on duty" for the beginning of each service. Then we're having FIL over for dinner and to watch golf. Woo. Hoo. (on the latter--I'm all for the food!)
2. Do you look forward to holiday events or do they stress you out?
They only stress me out if I'm forced to have people in my home that I don't care for. Y'know, sometimes relatives aren't all they're cracked up to be. This year = no stress.
3. Do you have any traditional meals that you will eat?
Obligatory ham. Obligatory potatoes. The rest of the fixin's. Also, strawberries. FIL wanted tapioca pudding (yuck) for dessert, so we're down with the taps. And there's Edy's Samoa chunk ice cream for me.
4. We are changing seasons. What are you looking forward to?
The return of signs of life. The tulips are blooming in our yard! The birdies are EVERYdamnwhere, and so are the deer. The grass is visible again, if not quite greened up just yet.
5. Around here it is turning to spring. What signals spring to you?
Easter. :-D
6. What is your favorite season and why?
I love fall.
7. Do you have a favorite food when dining out?
Pasta alfredo. Tiramisu. A good steak cooked well. Not all of these, of course. One of them is sufficient.
8. What is your favorite beverage when out?
Long Island Iced Tea.
9. When is your next big night out?
No clue. We tend not to plan them, but I know we'll have at least one long weekend in May involving Sparky's costumed conference and two tickets to a Broadway-on-the-road musical.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.