Saturday, April 11, 2009

Alternate Saturday 6

(Link in blogroll)
Easter
(or rather, "Spring Candy-Fest")

  1. Do you prefer dark, light or white chocolate?
    Is one of the options here "milk chocolate"? Cuz, I don't like bitter chocolate, and white chocolate isn't really chocolate. I'm not sure what light is, unless that's carob, which {shudder} makes me gag.
  2. Do you like to receive an egg with a gift (like a mug, etc.) or just the chocolate egg?
    What about actual eggs? And Peeps {more shuddering}? I just want the sugar, to be honest, though. It's been a Very Long Lent.
  3. Have you ever been on an Easter egg hunt?
    I have, but I was a little too old to appreciate it. I do enjoy hiding the eggs. We did this with Sparky for over 10 years, in fact, well past his natural egg-hunting age.
  4. Do you believe in the Easter Bunny?
  5. I am the Easter Bunny.
  6. Do you send friends and family Easter cards?
    I always think I should do this, but I never get around to it.
  7. Do you think you’ll have any chocolate egg[s] left this time next week?
    Nope. All the sugar will go in a couple of days. {slurp}


So much for Easter being a religious holiday...looks like the candy manufacturers have stolen it from the Christians completely (who stole it, I'm all-too-aware, from the pagans a couple of millenia ago)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.