Sunday, April 12, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Sunday 7

Name your favorite fictional bunnies or rabbits. Here is a list of the most popular, although you may well have some of your own favorites in mind. [redacted by me]
  1. Peter
  2. Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail [I know, technically that's three, but it's my list, yo]
  3. Little Bunny Foo-Foo
  4. Bugs
  5. Brer Rabbit
  6. The White Rabbit ["I'm late, I'm late/For a very important date!/No time to say hello/Goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"]
  7. ...and, well, the Easter Bunny of course.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.