Saturday, March 7, 2009

Four for Friday

(Link in blogroll)
Either/Or Edition

Q1 - Homeownership: Burden or Joy?
Joy, mostly. I love our house, it's fairly new so there aren't too many issues with things breaking, and we have a giant yard that I don't have to deal with except to appreciate (except for occasional driveway clearing in the winter.
Q2 - School Year: Make it longer to boost students' academic achievements or shorter or the same so kids can be kids?
The same. Kids do need time to be kids. The only quibble is that I'd like to see the kids in school 5 days a week every week--except for actual holidays--from September through May instead of taking a day off every other week. SOOO annoying.
Q3 - Weekend: Saturday morning or Sunday morning?
For what? We try to go to church on Sundays. I work every other Saturday. We have never really had 'normal' weekends except for the period when Sparky was young and I wasn't working. Then I started delivering newspapers in the mornings and there went weekends for good.
Q4 - Quickly: Instant Messaging or Texting?
I do both. I prefer IMing because I have a keyboard. My phone is not CrackBerry accessible.
Bonus Question: Q5 - Newspaper: Hardcopy or Online edition?
I read the local paper that arrives in the mail because they don't have a webpage that is informative. Otherwise, I get all my news off the net. Haven't read a 'real' paper in years, unless you count cartoons, the Sunday ads, or the advice columns, all of which I read on occasion.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.