Monday, March 23, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) What is the most evil thing you’ve ever done (that you’re willing to admit online)?
Oh the nasty, gossipy things I've said over the years! Actually, one of the things that I will have to work out in my next life is being angry and not resolving that anger with someone who is now dead. Time's up on that one.
2) Of all the people from the Bible -- excluding Jesus, because that is too easy ;-) -- who would you most like to meet?
I would stipulate having a video camera, and I'd want to meet Eve. WTF really happened with that snake?!
3) What is the most beautiful sound you’ve ever heard?
Waves lapping me to sleep about 25 feet from my bed.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
It looks like Christmas to me. Red candle with sparkers emanating from it...it's a very cool photographic effect, but all in all...it just makes me feel all Christmas-y. Kind of nice on a rainy Monday morning in March. [how accidentally alliterative is that?]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.